Valkyrie profile PSX:Nearly identical to the Japan version but with minor fixes in the menu screen. In the Japanese version, Characters not in the party were unable to change or learn skills nor were they able change or remove equipment. The US version allowed out of party members to change and learn skills as well as change or remove equipment without being added to the party. Also in the Japanese version, Lenneth would unequip all her skills and equipment when switching between sword and bow. The US version 'remembers' the previous setting when switching weaponry and is automatically equipped with the skills and equip. Another improvement over the Japanese version is an improved item sorting option.
There are a few instances of censoring such as Badrach's smoking.
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth PSP:Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth lacks the improvement made in US version. Rather than re-rendering the textures of the dungeon maps, TOSE cropped and upscaled the pre-rendered images to fit the portable console's screen, resulting in severe blurring in some areas. This version also removes the anime opening movie in favor of 3D CGI, animated movie. Certain key story-sequences were animated in the same style as the opening movie and can be viewed at anytime in the Gallery option in the title screen once unlocked in the story. The animated scenes include:
Other big changes are:
- Opening Movie
- Lenneth's Awakening
- Jelanda's Transformation
- Alicia witnesses Barbarossa's execution
- Lenneth's encounter with the Lord of the Undead
- Lenneth and the Homunculi
- A chance encounter between "Meril" and Lucian
- Lenneth in Weeping Lily Meadow
- Lucian's departure to Valhalla
- Hrist's Awakening
- The Sovereign's Rite
- A Ending
- An enhanced version of the original game's localization
- Square Enix cleaned up the original game's English script and additional voice over dialogue for the CG movies was recorded by New Generation Pictures, rather than the original company, TAJ Productions.
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth iOS & Andriod:This is the PSP version being ported to iOS & Andriod, with the following changes:
- Enhanced graphics such as character portraits. >* Enhanced Text.
- Enhanced UI.
- The option to skip cut-scenes.
- In-app purchases to unlock collectibles
- Ability to turn on auto-battle.
Chrono Trigger PSX:Anime cut scenes created by original character designer Akira Toriyama's Bird Studio and animated by Toei Animation.
A new Extra Mode Option was added that is divided into different categories of viewable extras, that are unlocked as you finish the game, and just as shown in the picture, they are:
- Art Gallery.
- Music Box.
- Tech Showcase.
- Monster Data.
- Boss Data.
- Treasure Map.
Chrono Trigger NDS:This version includes everything new in the PSX version, and also has big and a long list of changes and additions, which I will try to condense them as much as possible:
- Ability to play using the two screens and the touch screen, or in classic mode through a single screen.
- Added the Arena of Ages: A monster arena where You pick basic monsters and raise them to fight computer and wireless opponents.
- Added the Lost Sanctum: A sidequest during the main game. It consists of two dungeons in two different eras.
- Added the Dimensional Vortex: A extra Dungeon, available after beating the game once and appears in three different eras. Each dungeon is different.
- A lot of New Items.
- New Enemies in the new dungeons, in the form of palette swaps of old enemies.
- One New Ending after finishing the Dimensional Vortex completely.
- New Translation that changes a lot of names form the original version to something more faithful to the Japanese version.
Chrono Trigger iOS & Android:Both versions initially were based on the NDS version, but later on got an update to make them similar to the PC version.
Chrono Trigger PC:Everything on the NDS version is present here except there is No Arena of Ages. What they did add however is:
- Auto-Save feature.
- Higher Resolution Graphics and update UI.
- Support for mouse and keyboard controls.
- Remastered sound and music.
Star Ocean: Second Evolution:
- A New Translation that changes almost everything in the game.
- New voice actors. >* New voiced acted scenes; All major story events now have voice acting.
- New recruitable character: Welch Vineyard.
- New Private Actions and 13 new Endings.
- Unlocking the Galaxy and Universe modes now require defeating a specific number of enemies in a single playthrough rather than unlocking voices in the Voice Collection. >>>* Practically all Combat Skills have been refined, some being removed (such as Cancel, which is now automatically implemented).
- The combat system has been slightly refined, now allowing all melee fighters to perform a 3-hit combo as their normal attack.
- The Super Specialty "Bunny Call" no longer allows the player to "climb" on towns and some terrains. The player now will enter a town upon approaching while in Bunny Form, and can even activate private actions.
- All items in the inventory screen are now depicted as 2D icons instead of the original 3D models.
- Many bugs and glitches have been fixed (most notably the infamous random Cave of Trials screen freeze).
- Ring of Lightspeed (called Slayer Ring in Second Story) now works on Dias Flac.
- New character designs and portraits.
- No magic combo mechanic.
- Crafting animations are now replaced by a still 2D image.
Star Ocean: Second Evolution PS4 JP.ver:This enhanced version was released only in Japan on the PS4, with enhanced graphics and BGM, and a DLC that helps you with the gameplay.
The Last Remnant PC:This version is only available to purchase in the EU SquareEnix online store as of right now:
- Turbo Mode is now available, and can be toggled on or off while giving orders to unions in battle. When on, battles play out at double the speed.
- Crimson Flare, a new Arcana, is now available.
- New formations, such as Eremurus Rain, are now available.
- Enemies hit considerably harder.
- Rare Monsters can have significantly higher HP than their XBOX 360 counterparts.
- Arcana require substantially more AP.
- Unique Arts now require AP.
- Remnant Arts can only be performed by union leader, Weapon Arts now require high union morale.
- Offensive Weapon Arts now increase morale when used.
- Additionally, Arcana and offensive Special Arts now raise morale by a fixed amount.
- Likewise, certain Enemy Arts now lower morale by a fixed amount.
- Wards now affect the entire union.
- Attributes required for formation upgrades are vastly different.
- Healing no longer raises morale, and morale increased by Critical Hits has been dramatically reduced.
- Union morale now fluctuates based on more conditions (IE: taking an action, successfully landing a hit, receiving damage, etc.). In the X360 version, union morale stayed somewhat static, usually changing when being healed, being KO'd/terminated, executing a successful Critical Trigger. It also did not drop to 0 whenever an offensive Special Art was executed, whereas it will do so on the PC.
- Linking additional enemies together does not increase your Battle Rank further than having fought them separately.
- Special commands, such as the use of David's Gae Bolg, are no longer interrupted by being raidlocked by a different union or having targeted enemy union defeated by an ally.
- Allies now have the option to cure a friendly union's Curse status ailment via "Cure them even if it kills them!" command. This command is in the XBOX 360 version as well, but is only available when the union is Enthralled; it will not be available when the union is cursed.
- Items are color-coded in the PC version, and a new preview feature lets you see what the item looks like in battle.
- You can now toggle between viewing the stats of a weapon or shield and viewing a preview of what it looks like in battle.
- Components and consumables are now categorized.
- Items are now color-coded based on their rarity.
- Creation or customization of some items require fewer components.
- New items available via Blueprint 4.
- Various weapon stats have changed.
- Some very rare monster-specific drops can now be split from monsters (e.g., Godwood Timber, Spiritwood Timber).
- The leader limit is no longer imposed. Unions can be composed entirely of leader units if the player desires.
- Likewise, soldiers can now be set as union leaders.
- The stat cap has been lifted for all characters to allow a maximum of 255 for each stat.
- The Seven are now recruitable after completing Union of the Golden Chalice Task #70: For Our Lord.
- Rush can now be removed from the active party.
- Khrynia can learn the new Unique Art Dual Snowpetal.
- Arts can be disabled, filtering which skills a unit may use in combat.
- Leaders' requested components are displayed when viewing their stats.
- Leaders' wield style can be changed depending on their equipped weapon.
- Shields now prevent style changes mid-battle.
- The following classes now prevent style changes: Guardian, Scout, Hunter, Wanderer, Thief, Alchemist, all Mystic classes, Vagrant, Mercenary, Aristocrat, Djin, Fortuneteller, Sage and General.
- The experience required to advance Wield Style skills has been reduced, and the experience required to advance Weapon Type skills has been increased.
- Three new classes are now available: Ataraxian, Cleric, and Ninja.
- The Guardian, Fencer, and Warrior classes now require non-sovani wield styles, and are thus not available to Sovani.
- The Gladiator class now requires Power Grip and Wards.
- Hybrid classes (Item+Combat and Mystic+Combat) can now be achieved by units who do not start in one.
- Some leaders now have a different weapon upgrade path, which caused some units to learn new Weapon Arts while others lost theirs.
- Leaders can request weapons that do not coincide with their weapon upgrade path as long as they match their equipped weapon type and size.
- Soldiers can now request weapon drops.
- Some units have had their starting Unit BR level, stats, class, equipment, arts, and hiring wage changed.
New Game Plus and Hard Mode: After the epilogue and credits, you can now save your game. When you're taken back to the main menu, you can load this save to begin a new playthrough that carries over certain elements from your previous playthrough. You will also be given the option to start the new game in Hard Mode.
- The completion of At Hatred's End is no longer required in order to activate Things Unchangeable.
- Duke of Ghor now has a … icon when you speak with him between the first, third, and fifth base battles.
- The component requirements in The Assistant have lowered.
- The DLC content is now unlocked differently; the majority of the extra content now requires the completion of certain guild tasks.
- The Leader Extraordinaire guild tasks which required three units of a single class now only require one.
- The Monsterslayer guild tasks require different enemies to be defeated.
- The PC version will warn you if you cannot leave an area without a fight.
- Auto Save is now available, which automatically saves after having changed zones or having won a battle.
- Battle Rank is now viewable outside of combat, in the party menu.
- Battle Rank progression has been slowed considerably; it takes more encounters/enemy unions terminated to increase in rank.
- Characters with … icons are now identified with markers on the map.
- Enemies can no longer be respawned by saving and reloading an adjacent area.
- New saving opportunities are now available, such as before the base's boss.
- A warning message is now displayed if you attempt to save your game in an area which you cannot leave until you defeat a boss.
- Mr Diggs's digging animations are now much quicker.
- The loading screens that explained some of the game's mechanics have been disabled.
- Many areas of the game have had their spawn tables altered or repopulated.
- Starting battle music now coincides with starting morale in most battles.
- "Turn the Tide" and "Beat the Odds" now play during the second half instead of after entering Elysion.
- Union highlighting during the selection phase has been toned down (ie: ally unions don't look quite as blue).
- Leaders in reserve no longer gain skills via the Rush only skill grind trick.
- Soldiers now slowly improve their stats in reserves.
- Camera in battle doesn't swing around as wildly anymore.
- Mitra soldiers' idle stances now come in 2 varieties: the one shared by both male and female units and the one exclusive to larger male units, rather than just the "large male mitra" stance.
The Last Remnant Remastered PS4 & Switch:Based on the PC version, also added:
Yes I am salty about this if you can't tell, since they removed the PC version from steam.
- Graphics now are in Unreal Engine 4
- A new function to run faster on the overworld.
- Extra save slots.
~ Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360): vs PS3 vs Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition vs PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One. ~
Tales of Vesperia PS3:
- Features full voice acting, nearly twice as much voice work as the original.
- New Characters, including 2 new playable characters: Flynn (permanantly playable now), and Patty Fleur.
- New subplots, skits, and main game quests, and sidequests.
- New mini-games
- New songs
- Remodeled towns and new towns and dungeons.
- New bosses.
- The ability to replay boss fights.
- New 8 Mystic Arts.
- New artes, skills, and equipment.
- New item: the "Artes Ball", which allows an additional eight artes shortcuts to be assigned to the previous eight slots combined with the L1 button, which allows for a maximum of 16 artes
- New character costumes
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive editionvs PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One:Based on the PS3 version, it has everything from it and all the DLC included for free, with higher resolution graphics depending on the system.
Tales of Symphonia PS2 JP.ver only:
- New animated sequences.
- New Mystic Arts.
- New Unison Arts.
- New Arts for playable characters and enemies.
- New Techniques.
- The frame rate was lowered from 60 frames per second to 30 frames per second.
- New customs.
- The "Synopsis" option in the menu displays newer entries at the top
- The Casino in the game is now actually fully playable with it's own mini-games, and chips to collecet and exchange for items.
- The skits are graphically more dynamic. Portraits get larger or smaller quickly, swing from side to side, shake, and so on.
- New Titles
- More post-battle animations.
- Niflheim dungeon extended and 6 new boss characters, fought in 2 new boss battles.
- Bug Fixes
- New events to help raise affection.
- Includes new side quests, new camera angles on some cutscenes, new animated cutscenes not featured in the GameCube version
Tales of Symphonia PS3/PC:
- More customs.
- Improved character textures and improved some environments.
- Dual-audio support: Japanese and English voiceovers, which neither the PS2 or GameCube versions had
- Cutscenes support voice acting in both languages, but skits only have voice acting in Japanese. If you select English, you will just see the subtitles during skits. This is not a porting issue, as this is just how the GameCube version was.
- While the original GameCube version ran at 60fps, the Japanese PS2 port which the PS3 Chronicles HD version is based off of ran at 30fps. The Steam version can run at 40FPS.
- HD graphics
Skies of Arcadia: Legends GC:
- New Ranks for the Swashbuckler Rating system.
- Random encounters occur less frequently and load considerably faster than the Dreamcast version, and EXP offered per battle is adjusted to compensate.
- Graphically, the game sports mild improvements to character models, most noticeably adding individual fingers to the designs. The modifier volume shadows and (weirdly enough) point-mipmapping from the original release are still present.
- One of the new sidequests available is Bounty Hunting. Sailor's Guilds offer information about each person on the bounty list as they are unlocked through story progression. After reading about them, they can be found in a constant location.
- There are a number of new discoveries to be found.
- Two linked sidequests
- "Pinta Quest" minigame was removed
- DLC comes with the game.
FES PS2 (English.ver):
- A whole additional epilogue has been added, The Answer. This chapter is only available in one difficulty setting, which is supposed to be on par with Persona 3's Hard mode.
- New Personas have been added
- Secret videos of the protagonist's dorm mates have been added to flesh them out.
- Koromaru can now be taken on walks.
- Several of the Social Links have been modified slightly, such as Tanaka being available at a different time
- Several new Quests have been added.
- New costumes can be worn in battle.
- A new event involving Chidori Yoshino was added.
- Naganaki Shrine was completely overhauled.
- A hard mode was added.
- Save data from Persona 3 can be transferred into the game,
- The Answer is not included in this verion.
- Added a Female Main Character, so now you can choose between the Male and Female MCs.
- The game lacks 3D environments and character models (outside of Tartarus), all anime cutscenes are gone, the graphics and audio quality were compressed,
- The storyline of the female protagonist features many differences from that of the male protagonist, such as new social interactions as well as Social Links.
- New voiced dialogue.
- Players have the choice of selecting Elizabeth or a male-equivalent named Theodore to be Igor's assistant in the Velvet Room.
- The ability to pick who the protagonist spends the last moments of the game with. This feature is only accessible on a New Cycle
- The Desert of Doors from the Abyss of Time seen in The Answer will still appear, however, in an extra feature known as the Vision Quest. In this mode, the party can fight stronger incarnations of the Full Moon shadow bosses — save for Arcana Magician — and partake in special battles that test the party's abilities. When all of the battles have been successfully met, a second optional boss can be fought: Margaret, Igor's assistant in Persona 4 and guardian of the Desert of Doors in P3P.
- There are now two overworld save points; Aside from the log book in the Iwatodai Dormitory, there is also one on the main character's desk at school.
- In Paulownia Mall, the police station is now the only place where the protagonist can buy equipment and sell items. Aohige Pharmacy is now a buy-only store, and Be Blue V is just a part-time work site and hangout to improve the main character's condition
- From previous versions, two difficulty modes have been added: Beginner and Maniac alongside Easy and Normal in Persona 3 and Hard in Persona 3 FES:
- A new tactic, "Direct," has been added to the game, allowing control of the party members, unlike Persona 3 and Persona 3 FES.
- The "Wait" command is replaced with the "Defense" command, and will decrease the damage and any knockdown effects of the next attack the user suffers.
- The game grants "1 More" to a combatant who attacks multiple enemies not knocking all of them down; the original Persona 3 required all hit enemies to be knocked down for a 1 more.
- Party members who have been knocked down no longer spend the turn by getting up and can act as soon as they stand.
- Upon landing a critical hit or striking an enemy's weakness, party members can follow up with a co-op attack.
- Fusion Spells from the original Persona 3 are now activated from items instead of equipping a persona and selecting it like other spells.
- Allies can now take a fatal blow to the protagonist for them if they are able.
- "Dizzy" has been added as a status effect.
- Returning to the main lobby in Tartarus no longer automatically restores the party, and must now be done for a fee via the save point (this cost varies based on the date in-game and status effects currently inflicted on the party)
- Floors can be directly returned to from the entrance of Tartarus instead of being restricted to the restore point like previous versions.
- "Tired" status no longer is inflicted during Tartarus exploration, and is inflicted to all used party members after leaving (this will only drop to "Good" if the character used was at "Great" during exploration).
- Unlike previous versions, money found by party members when split up will now be given to the protagonist.
- Party members' equipment and status can now be accessed at any time from the pause menu, unlike in previous versions, which required the protagonist to speak to them while exploring Tartarus in order to change their equipment or view their status.
- You can now control Party members directly.
- The protagonists only have access to one weapon type (instead of having access to all weapon types like in P3 and FES); the male protagonist wields one-handed swords, and the female protagonist wields naginatas. As a result, the Skills "Fist Master," "Bow Master," "1hdSwdMaster" and similar skills have all been combined into a single skill called "Weapons Master." Its skill card is called "Phys Boost," and all Personas which had learned a "master" ability (like Cybele with Bow Master) now learn "Weapons Master."
- Personas now have the ability to produce a Skill Card when raised to a specific level. Each card can be used on any Persona to teach them a skill.
- The Inari Sushi in Naganaki Shrine no longer grants random bonuses for item gaining and Tartarus explorations. Instead, it offers to duplicate Skill Cards, which will take 5 days to complete
Persona 4 Golden Vita:
- Two new Social Links.
- A New Dungeon.
- A New bad ending.
- New Difficulty levels have been added: Safety/Easy/Normal/Hard/Risky.
- Several new music tracks.
- Additional voice-over dialogue.
- Chie and Teddie have new voice actors in the English version.
- New animated cutscenes.
- More Personas, including new Ultimate Personas for the Investigation Team.
- New areas can be visited.
- New events.
- The protagonist can now explore Inaba in the evening when Dojima is not home.
- The protagonist and his friends now have motorized scooters to explore various areas.
- Costumes are now available to buy at Croco Fur, in Okina City.
- New Garden and Bug Catching features.
- The ability to choose which skills can be inherited by the Persona the protagonist is fusing.
- New scene skipping function
- If the necessary criteria for at least the good ending are fulfilled, daily activities are expanded to February 14, 2012, giving more time for events and social links.
- New epilogue has been added for the True Ending.
- The list of Requests and the Fox' emas have been modified.
- Rise can now assist the Investigation Team in All-Out-Attacks.
- Added Tag Team attacks: two members can team up to perform a united attack.
- Added Cavalry Attacks: Attacks from members of the Investigation Team that are not currently in the party.
- Spell buffs and debuffs can now be used on the same character to prolong the effect
- A new gallery menu has been added: "TV Listings." It displays bonus content unlocked through the main game at any time.
- Floors and chests in dungeons can now reset by changing floors instead of leaving the dungeon and TV world, or visiting another dungeon.
Persona 4 Golden PC:
- Bug fixes
- The game will run at up to 4K resolution with 60FPS+ as opposed to the Vita's 476p resolution and 30FPS target
- Includes dual audio language and multiple text language. The anime cutscenes now also include subtitles
- In the Steam version, the player may customize their difficulty setting at any time, in contrast to the Vita version only letting you do so on New Game Plus.The player may select a preset difficulty setting, or individually alter the following parameters
- The player may select a preset difficulty setting, or individually alter the following parameters.
.hack//G.U. Last Recode PS4/PC:
- A brand new episode titled Vol.4//Reconnection, which takes place a year and three months after the events of Redemption
- HD graphical update for the whole game.
- Ability to restart the battle from the beginning if Haseo dies.
- Movement speed on foot has somewhat increased.
- The item stack size has increased from 50 to 99. The maximum number of item stacks in the inventory has increased from 30 to 90
- Item menu shortcuts and sort features
- When using an item in the field, pressing the X button repeatedly will cause the item to be used again without navigating the menu a second time.
- The maximum number of Chim Spheres and Virus Cores the player can possess has increased from 99 to 999
- Platforms now include the Platform Recovery feature, recovering a large portion of the party's HP and SP. It can only be used once per visit to a field.
- Saku and Bo no longer switch the active player based on their level being even or odd. They can instead be selected as separate options in the Party screen.
- Decreased the probability of allies selling the items the player give them.
- Voice clips for returning characters and NPCs between games have been updated to use the Volume 3 clips from the beginning, except where said clips are unavailable.
- Attack power has been increased and hit stops during attacks have been reduced to speed up the battle tempo.
- Learning weapons proficiency increased and acquired experience points increased.
- Awakening scenes can be skipped using the Option/Start button.
- Some of the really tough enemies have been made a bit easier
- Skeith’s general shot bullet speed has increased during Avatar Battles.
- Enhanced battle balance and game pacing to provide an optimal experience.
- Avatar battles now show a stun gauge over the enemy's head. Red diamonds have been added around attacks meant to be deflected using scythe slashes that are in range.
- Added suspend feature during Avatar battle gameplay.
- In Volume 3, the player is given 22 "Promise" greeting cards, meaning it is possible to do the "Forever in Love" / "Best Wishes" events with all party members in a single playthrough.
- A new Cheat Mode allowing players who want to just enjoy the story to start the game with a large amount of items, best equipment, maximum money and chim spheres, and maximum level and affection for the respective volume.
- Save files from Cheat Mode plays can be converted to the next volumes.
- The videos from “The End of the World” Terminal Disc included with the limited edition PS2 release of Volume 1 are included in the collection
- A New Job Form for Haseo with a new weapon.
- A New Form for Skeith.
- Ovan joins the party.
~ Final Fantasy 12 (PS2): vs FF 12: International Zodiac Job System PS2 (JP.ver only) vs FF12 Zodiac Age PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One. ~
Final Fantasy 12: International Zodiac Job System PS2 (JP.ver only):
- Addition of a "Zodiac Job System" featuring twelve jobs with individual License Boards corresponding to twelve zodiac signs
- Addition of a 16:9 widescreen mode with menus and HUD at 4:3.
- Addition of three new game modes: Trial Mode/New Game+ Strong Mode/New Game+ Weak Mode.
- Pressing L1 will speed up gameplay. Conversations and events continue to play at normal speed.
- Quickening doesn't consume MP. Now they use their own Mist gauge similarly to Limit Breaks from previous Final Fantasy titles.
- UI Changes.
- Playable characters' starting LP, consumables, gil, gambits, equipment, licenses, and base stats have been modified.
- You have more control over Guests now, they also gain EXP/Item/Gold.
- Many magick spells and technicks have been tweaked, renamed and recategorized.
- Obtaining Quickenings no longer affects max MP and Mist charges do not diminish when MP is consumed (unless the player is affected by a reversed Elixir or Megalixir). The player's MP is also unaffected by the depletion of Mist charges. However, effects that recover the player's MP will also restore Mist charges. One Mist charge is granted each time the amount recovered totals the player's maximum MP. Effects that fully restore a player's MP recover all Mist charges.
- You can now fully control Espers, they also require MP to cast magicks
- Almost all attacks now break the 9999 damage limit from the original by default.
- New items have been added, such as Cura Mote, Bubble Mote, Domaine Calvados, Baltoro Seed, Dark Energy and various Meteorites.
- Bacchus's Wine now has 100% chance of inflicting Berserk (previously it was 50%).
- Several equipment pieces were added, while some available in the original release were removed or tweaked.
- New Weapons added.
- Most shops had their assortments changed. Many weapons are now available from shops earlier because of the job system, and were thus made weaker.
- Treasures respawn by moving just one area away as opposed to two. Treasures were moved around, changed the items they can give, or were removed altogether. The "forbidden chest" concept was removed, that in the original prevented the player from obtaining the Zodiac Spear in Necrohol of Nabudis if they opened a wrong treasure.
- Dark Matter can no longer be acquired from the bazaar, and selling the ingredients needed to make it in the original will result in making the Dark Energy instead. The Dark Energy is an item that does not charge up with Knot of Rust or Devour Soul and always deals 50,000 damage to each enemy in range.
- Treasure chests are now in different locations and contain different items.
- There are more traps throughout the map.
Final Fantasy 12: Zodiac Age PS4/PC/Switch/Xbox One:
- Remastered HD graphical upgrade.
- English and Japanese voices (switch between them in the game configuration).
- Original and newly re-recorded background music (switch between them in the game configuration).
- Auto-save functionality added (game saves automatically when moving to each new screen, excepting boss arenas)
- Improved high-speed mode and improved play time operability during high-speed mode
- Ability to invert both the X and Y camera axes
- The game balance has been overhauled to make it easier.
- Each playable character can have two jobs at once.
- Job Reset function added; talk to Montblanc in the Clan Hall to use.
- The Effect Capacity system that limited spell-casting in the PlayStation 2 versions has been removed.
- Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, and Cure only affect a single target again.
- Espers' HP values have been doubled, but other stats kept the same as in Zodiac Job System.
- The animation for summoning Espers is removed.
- A glitch concerning Dyce's character model has been fixed.
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus are now accessible from the beginning of the game.
Rune Factory 4 Special Switch:
- HD Graphics.
- Newlywed Mode.
- Hell Difficulty.
- Additional Movies.
- Another Episode DLC.
- Swimsuit Day DLC.
- Many Town Events are now prioritized if requirements have been met. This includes Memories, which unlocks the last story arc and the events required for marriage.
- The map has been moved to the main screen and can be removed and resized with the press of a button (the Switch has only one screen) or by using the touch screen icon.
- The teleport spell has been mapped to a dedicated button. It can still be used from the touch screen.
- You can now change the voice acting language between English and Japanese.
- Many bug fixes.
submitted by freespinsgaming to u/freespinsgaming [link] [comments]
Jackpot City Casino Exclusive Offer
Get 3 scratch cards to Jackpot City Casino and win 10, 30, or 50 free spins! Additionally, score $800 or even $1600 free chips welcome bonus. Click on the link below and scratch to spins and cash.
>> Claim Exclusive Free Spins Bonus <<
The Games of Jackpot City: Blackjack, Slots, and JackpotsThis operator boasts 600+ RNG games that come from Microgaming — one of the top three casino software developers in the world. Most players in the JackpotCity online casino are instantly drawn to the millionaire-maker “Mega Moolah” Slot and hits like “Immortal Romance”, “Agent Jane Blonde”, and “Avalon.”
However, MG is also known for its large assemblage of table games. Blackjack fans can enjoy a whopping 40 releases that run on Flash or HTML. You can choose between multiple American, European, and Atlantic City versions. Alternatively, you could go for “Spanish Blackjack”, which allows late surrenders and double downs. There are also titles with multiple side bets, various betting limits, and even variants where the dealer isn’t allowed to have a face-down card.
“Vegas Single Deck” is our favorite Jackpot City Blackjack. This classic was recently remastered by Switch Studios, but it still packs an impressive 99.69% RTP rate. Other genres you can try include Roulette, Baccarat, Poker, Video Poker, Scratchcards, Keno, and Bingo.
Exploring the JackpotCity Casino Bonus for New PlayersWhen you register at JackpotCity, you’ll be entitled to a sizable bonus. Your first four deposits will be matched by 100% up to $400, meaning that you can get a grand total of $1,600 in promo credits. Still, remember that there are T&Cs that you must fulfill before you can withdraw any winnings.
Some of the important stipulations include x50 wagering requirements for the bonus amount and game weighting. You’re pretty much stuck with playing Slots, as JackpotCity Casino has restricted the contribution of Blackjack games to 2%-8%. Make sure to read the details of any promotion you intend to sign up for.
>> Claim Exclusive Free Spins Bonus <<
Ongoing Promotions and the VIP ClubIf you become a regular, remember to press the “Promotions calendar” icon before making a payment. You’ll find deposit match offers for every day of the week. On top of that, you can spin the “Bonus Wheel” for a chance to win promo funds, bonus Slot spins, or comp points.
While we’re still on the “comp points” topic, it’s worth noting that a standard loyalty program is in place at JackpotCity online casino. Your real-money stakes will generate small tokens that you can later exchange for bonus credits. Gather enough, and you can climb the ranks to unlock special offers, gaming competitions, a dedicated support crew, and more.
Enjoy an Authentic Experience at the JackpotCity Live CasinoThe live lobby of Jackpot City is powered by Evolution Gaming and Ezugi, two leading studios that specialize in this type of entertainment. Every registered real-money account can access a plethora of HD streams where both table game classics and newer variants are played.
To interact with the dealer or other players, click on the chat button. If you want to play at multiple tables simultaneously, tap on the “+table” button. You can personalize the broadcast to suit your preferences by tweaking the video, the audio, and the general settings.
There are many live JackpotCity Blackjack games with betting levels suitable for every budget. Most of them accept up to seven active players and include the “21+3” and “Perfect Pairs” side bets. If a table is full, there’s a bet behind option, so you can participate by wagering on another player’s hand.
>> Claim Exclusive Free Spins Bonus <<
How to Access the JackpotCity Mobile CasinoAs a truly modern iGaming site, Jackpot City allows you to play wherever you happen to be. The simplest way of entering the mobile casino is to use the web browser on your phone or tablet. Compatibility with both iOS and Android devices is assured, so you won’t have any trouble with navigation or playing games.
Alternatively, there’s the option of downloading a Jackpot City app for both major platforms. If you have an iPhone or iPad, all you need to do is to search in the App Store. Meanwhile, Android users will need to see the instructions on the dedicated page of the casino.
A Range of Secure Banking OptionsThis house has a good selection of banking options listed. Depending on your location, you can make a payment with any of the major credit and debit cards, a number of e-wallets, or several bank transfer services. You’ll also be able to use some prepaid cards or vouchers. In most cases, you’ll have instant access to your deposited funds.
JackpotCity Casino doesn’t restrict you to a couple of withdrawal methods, either. There are a select number of cards or e-wallets that you can use, or you can opt for a money transfer or a check if you prefer. For security purposes, JackpotCity uses SSL encryption for all financial transactions.
>> Claim Exclusive Free Spins Bonus <<
Jackpot City: Online Casino Regulation and Customer SupportWhen an online casino site has been on the market for more than 20 years, it must be doing something right. JackpotCity is based and licensed in Malta and also has a permit from the Kahnawake Gaming Commission in Canada. The prestigious eCOGRA testing agency also approves JackpotCity online casino for its fair play policy, security standards, and prompt payouts.
You can find a detailed FAQ section and a wealth of information on the home page of the site, which is organized into relevant categories. Should you encounter a problem, the casino provides players with 24/7 support. You can access a customer service representative by phone, e-mail, or live chat.
In Conclusion, Jackpot City Casino Is a Great Place to Play BlackjackWhile Blackjack players will have a hard time redeeming the bonuses of this operator, everything else about it is beyond satisfactory. You can try a rich selection of Jackpot City Blackjack tables in demo and real-money modes, enjoy some of the best live dealer games in the business, and mix it up with excellent Microgaming products when you feel like it.
On top of that, the venue is available in multiple languages, has the needed certificates, and can support you around the clock. If you’re ready to give it a try, register at JackpotCity from this page and claim your welcome bonus now!
>> Claim Exclusive Free Spins Bonus <<
submitted by freespinsmobile to u/freespinsmobile [link] [comments]
ScratchMania No Deposit Bonus
Get 70 gratis spins (or 7 EUR free money) when you open your account at ScratchMania Casino. In addition to this no deposit bonus, you are entitled to a 100% first deposit bonus up to 200 EUR. No download and no bonus codes required!
>> Register Now and Get Free Bonus <<
ScratchMania Casino – Scratch to Win, It’s Fun!ScratchMania was established in 2008 with a purpose to meet the needs of scratch card players from all around the world. It’s by far the best destination for scratch card players. The design of the games goes beyond your expectations. Unlike other online casinos that offer scratch cards solely as a complementary, secondary product, ScratchMania is all about these little simple, yet very amusing games. We’re focusing more than usual on this topic in our ScratchMania Casino review.
The games you will find at ScratchMania resemble much to other casino games such as, blackjack, roulette, slots etc. It’s a scratch card paradise. Note, all games at ScratchMania are made in-house, which means it’s a one of a kind game collection that can’t be found elsewhere.
ScratchMania Casino Welcome Bonus CodesYou’ll receive a welcome treat right off the bat, as soon as you open your account with ScratchMania. There’s a free no deposit bonus $/€7 that lets you play almost all of the games available at ScratchMania. There's also a first deposit bonus, specifically 100%% up to $/€200! This deposit bonus comes with wagering requirements of 40x the bonus amount.
In addition to this welcome bonus, all deposits made with Ukash, Skrill, Paysafecard, POLi and iDeal are boosted by 15%. Sofort deposits are boosted by 25%. This type of bonuses come with a cap amount of $/€1,000 and the minimum deposit is $/€20.
Bonus players can clear the wagering requirements playing the following types of games:
We think we should also point out the fact that ScratchMania Casino is rather transparent when it comes to the bonus terms and the responsibilities that come with bonus money. Regardless of their nature, meaning it doesn’t matter if they’re favourable or unfavourable, ScratchMania Casino displays all terms.
>> Register Now and Get Free Bonus <<
ScratchMania Casino Bonus Codes & Ongoing PromotionsOngoing promotions are not ScratchMania's strongest and best feature. There are frequent month long promotions, which come in the form of raffles and tournaments. They're by far the most alluring treats for bonus players. The payment method bonuses are a silver lining. Getting 15% on top sure sounds nice, but the wagering requirements are too harsh in our opinion. Note, Sofort deposits are boosted by 25%, which is more than what some online casinos offer as special, limited time deals, and ScratchMania has it as an ongoing promotion!
If only these ongoing bonus deals of 15% and 25% were subject to more favorable wagering requirements, they’d be a no-brainer, and ScratchMania Casino would’ve been considered one of the best online casinos for bonus players.
PCI DSS Compliant, SSL Encrypted, Licensed and RegualatedMost online casino players have gotten used to the same layout most online casinos use. ScratchMania comes with a custom made website, ergo it might come off as strange, or weird, which is why many won’t trust it at first. However, ScratchMania Casino is a reliable, fair, licensed online casino. In spite of it having only a Curacao license, it’s proven to be a 100% safe online gaming environment. There’s an SSL encryption, and it’s PCI DSS compliant, which guarantee your privacy and the security of your money, going in and out of ScratchMania casino.
The RNG server is tested by NetoPlay, which is not all that exciting. Yet, during our testing, we didn’t notice any strange or otherwise harmful behavior. The games worked as expected.
>> Register Now and Get Free Bonus <<
ScratchMania Casino Payment Options & BankingWith 7 languages available you can assume that the community of ScratchMania is a diverse one. A diverse player base calls for a long deposit options list. ScratchMania have done just that, bringing in the most popular payment methods like MasterCard, VISA, Skrill, NETeller and Paysafecard, but they’ve also gone a step further accepting certain country specific payment methods like Carte Bleue, Sofort, CartaSi, MisterCash and POLi. The list of deposit options is a bit longer, you can find the complete set of deposit methods in our dedicated ScratchMania payment methods and banking review. Overall, no player should find it difficult to deposit at ScratchMania Casino.
Withdrawal options are fairly limited. That said, you’re allowed to withdraw with a VISA credit card and Bank Wire Transfer only. Note, with a VISA credit card you can only withdraw the same amount you’ve deposited. The remainder will be transferred to you via bank transfer. Although these are the only withdrawal options, you will get your money out. The only problem being, there’s not many payment options to choose from.
Players can deposit in EUR, GBP, USD, CAD, AUD, CHF, SEK, NOK. The minimum deposit amount is $/€/£10 and the minimum withdrawal amount is $/€/£10 with a credit card and $/€/£50 with a Bank Wire Transfer.
Scratch Cards Dominate the Casino Game CollectionThe main competitive advantage ScratchMania is the game library. Despite being mostly scratch cards, you won’t miss the blackjack or roulette action, because the scratch cards come with a touch of blackjack, roulette and some of them greatly resemble video slots. The operator of ScratchMania made sure that each and every player can enjoy in the design they like the most, while playing the seemingly boring scratch cards. We tried some of their games and we enjoyed them quite a lot. The hit rate is amazing and the RTP is beyond your imagination. Some of the games we like to recommend are Scratch King which looks like a slot game, Blackjack Scratch and Dozens Roulette. They’re like nothing you’ve seen so far. ScratchMania is a breath of fresh air in an already oversaturated market full with the same old slot designs. The more you scratch, the more you can win. In addition to the abundant scratch card portfolio, there are 2 dozen of slot games and several Virtual Sport Games you might like to check out. It’s Flash based, which is not welcomed, but the designers have made sure it’s not too demanding in terms of tech requirements.
Do we like the games? Yes, we do like, but we’d like to see more traditional casino games. The scratch cards provided are amazing, unique, eye pleasing, basically everything a player wants. But, we’d like to see standard blackjack and roulette games.
Play on the Go with ScratchMania Casino Mobile!Scratch card players usually play on their smartphones. With ScratchMania you can play with all types of mobile devices such as tablets and tablets. Furthermore, it’s compatible with all operating systems, including Android, iOS and Windows. ScratchMania is a scratch card retailer that can fit in your pocket. Make sure you have a reliable internet access in order to avoid unwanted situations such as errors and disconnects at the wrong time.
In all honesty, the mobile web app looks better than the desktop version. Moreover, some players are tricked into thinking that the landing page of ScratchMania is how the casino lobby looks like. That being said, we prefer the mobile casino experience provided by ScratchMania. Please, don’t take this the wrong way, because the desktop experience is admirable, but the mobile is simply better.
The range of games is narrowed down, but this shouldn’t be a reason for concerns. All other aspects of the ScratchMania Casino mobile are in line with our criteria.
>> Register Now and Get Free Bonus <<
Live Dealer Casino Games – NOT ProvidedMost likely, you already guessed it, but there are no live dealer casino games at ScratchMania Casino. They simply don’t fit the scope. Not that a scratch card player wouldn’t enjoy a live casino game for a change. Nevertheless, it is what it is. If you’re looking for live dealer roulette, live dealer blackjack or live dealer baccarat, check out the similar casinos listed below this review. All of them come with live casinos. If there were only Live Dealer Roulette tables at the very least, a big part of the general casino player base would've been delighted to join ScratchMania Casino.
Can we expect Live Casino games to be added at ScratchMania? Highly unlikely, because of many reasons. Like we just said, they’re out of the scope. Moreover, they will have to change the entire platform to integrate the live casino games, which is rather costly.
VIP Program, Loyalty Points and VIP StoreScratchMania Casino features a VIP program like no other. By this, we don’t mean it’s outstanding or overwhelming. We’re trying to say that the terms and the benefits are distinctive, and unique for ScratchMania Casino only. There are some typos in the VIP info page, but that doesn’t concern us.
The VIP program comes with 6 different player statuses. The statuses are earned based on the player’s activity, in terms of how much the player has wagered, or by the amount of money deposited. Ultimately, you should just enjoy the games, and you will get at the top.
You can exchange these Loyalty Points for cash, or browse the VIP store for more “rewarding” options and prizes. Essentially, it turns into a grind, earning Loyalty Points and spending them in the store. We don’t have anything against this kind of approach in rewarding active players, mainly because the most active and most loyal players get the most rewards.
The standard VIP perks you’ve seen elsewhere are also provided, but do not expect any lavish events that will make you stop and stare.
>> Register Now and Get Free Bonus <<
Live Chat, Email and Phone Support – 24/7!Live chat, email or a direct phone call, these are your options when you want to contact ScratchMania customer support. The live chat is by far the most convenient communication method. It feels as if you’re chatting with a friend who works at ScratchMania. They’re friendly and professional. Send your emails at [email protected] and the phone number is +35722007792. The response time is beyond than just reasonable. The phone number connects you with ScratchMania’s office in Cyprus. Note: please double check the phone number in the Contact Us section at ScratchMania Casino, because it is subject to change.
Nevertheless, if you’re not in a hurry, fill out the contact web form provided in the said section. Select the topic, enter your email and provide the query details. They’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
ScratchMania Casino – Available Worldwide!Quantity breeds quality, and in ScratchMania’s case, there are 8 languages to choose from. Besides the standard picks such as English, German, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish, ScratchMania Casino is available in Greek, Spanish and French. This says a lot about its player or customer base. Basically, the global approach requires more resources, but it also means a wider, broader customer base.
Moreover, ScratchMania accepts and allows players to play in a number of different currencies, and we all know what this means, no currency conversion costs! Unfortunately, ScratchMania does not have a UK license, and as such, it’s not available to UK players. Hopefully, this will change at some point in the near future. After all, scratch card oriented casinos are rather rare.
>> Register Now and Get Free Bonus <<
Scratch Cards have Never Been More Exciting – Join ScratchMania!Are you into scratch cards? Maybe you want to try playing some scratch cards for the first time? ScratchMania is the best place to start an adventure such as this one. There’s a lot of engaging content, there are bonuses that will keep your cash balance afloat and you’ll be part of a unique online gaming community. Visit ScratchMania and check it out yourself. Make sure you claim the 1st deposit bonus along with the $/€/£7 free! You think we missed something in our ScratchMania Casino review? Feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to assist you!
|Time it took me||62 hours. If you did the simple math, that means of the 3 days I used to finish this offer. my android phone was on most of the time. The only time my phone wasn't on was during the last few hours when I was asleep because it turned off while I was spinning on Huuuge Diamond since I didn't want the offer to credit in the middle of the night. However, there is a catch. I used an auto clicker and bought the chips necessary to complete the offer. My phone didn't get all that hot during the 62 hours it was on, but just in case, if you are going to be like me and keep a phone on for 62 hours straight, be sure the phone is lying on something cool like a fan so the phone doesn't overheat.|
|Other apps used||Yes, I used an auto clicker. Otherwise, it would've taken a lot longer, more attention, and mind-numbingly frustrating. More info about that down below. For the autoclicker, I just downloaded the one that was the first result off of the play store. It was very simple too use.|
|Amount of chips used||Overall, I had about maybe 1.5-1.6 billion chips in total and used about 1-1.1 billion chips to get to level 200. I don't know if I was lucky or not, so this number can be lower or higher depending on luck but if you buy the 6.99 or 9.99 chip pack, there won't be much of a problem.|
|How much money spent||I spent on the 9.99 beginners pack that gave 1.3 billion chips, making for a 50 dollar profit. According to other posts I've seen, there seems to be a 6.99 pack you can get once you hit level 100 which should be enough chips to get to 200, but I never received the deal for some reason and I didn't seem to be the only one. Was it worth it? If you are impatient like me, using 10 dollars instead of spending days grinding out 1 billion chips sounds worth it in my book. However, for those who do not want to spend money, this offer can still be easily completed without spending money. Just be prepared to grind out a little over a billion chips.|
submitted by freespinsmobile to u/freespinsmobile [link] [comments]
Star Casino free spins and welcome bonus
Join Star Casino Italia and receive 100 free spins without deposit! This exclusive promotion is combined with a massive first deposit bonus of 100% up to 1.000 EUR! Play now and win jackpots!!!
>> Claim Free Bonus Here <<
Star Casino ReviewStar Casino is an online casino website based in Italy. Ever since it was founded in 2012, the casino has gathered several noteworthy accolades. The casino is operated by Betsson Group, a Maltese company and subsidiary of Betsson AB. This company has been in the gambling business since the 1960s and has earned an excellent reputation since then.
Back in 2010, online gambling was legalized in Italy and as a result, many foreign and domestic companies could release their online casinos to the general public. All they had to do is gain a license from the Autonomous Administration of State Monopolies, or AAMS (from Italian) for short, which sets the standards and regulations for games of chance and skill, casino games, sports, and horse race betting. Star Casino is indeed licensed by this government institution.
Star Casino has all the right stuff going for it and in 2012 it was named Casino Operator of the Year at the eGaming Review (EGR) Awards in London. The games are provided by NetEnt, which means that StarCasino hosts some of the best slot games out there, as well as live and virtual game tables. Games diversity is excellent and there is something for everyone here. Their customer support is also impeccable and considering that they won the Best Customer Services Operator at EGR Awards in 2012, you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
Star Casino Software ProvidersStar Casino has teamed up with NetEnt for the supply of their games and software. Having its humble beginnings in the distant 1996, NetEnt has gained critical acclaim and proven itself to be a reliable and trustworthy software provider. Nowadays NetEnt is one of the biggest and most recognizable brands in the online casino industry and it services a staggering number of reputable online casinos. Some of the most popular online casino games in the world such as Starburst, South Park, and Mega Fortune were developed by NetEnt.
Following NetEnt’s standards, the games hosted on Star Casino simply ooze quality. All games are Instant Play and do not require any additional software to be run. They feature top-notch graphics and audio while providing a fun and exciting gameplay experience. The variety of games is nothing to scoff at either. With over 200 unique titles, Star Casino boasts an exceptional selection. The randomness of the games is tested by a third-party company so that the results are guaranteed to be genuine and untampered.
>> Claim Free Bonus Here <<
Play Star Casino Games
Available GamesStar Casino has a wide array of games available on offer. The selection of games is enough to satisfy even the most demanding of gamblers. Here you will find all the classics, along with many different newer styles. Star Casino constantly improves its game selection by adding new titles while keeping in line with its current standards of quality. To ensure transparency and honesty, StarCasino has posted the player return percentage of each game on their platform. This is a gesture of good faith that not all casinos are prepared to make and it deserves to be recognized.
SlotsThe majority of StarCasino’s gaming portfolio consists of slots and the casino has nearly 200 of them on offer. A player may go on for days and weeks before they can experience every single game in this section. As with most NetEnt games, the graphics are beautiful and clear, while the music is immersive and engaging from the beginning.
Veteran slot fans can immediately play their favorite Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Twin Spin, Wild Wild West, and much more. Additionally, you will also find slots themed with various popular culture intellectual properties such as Guns n’ Roses, Batman, and The Flash, among others. The games impress not only with their visual and audio quality but with a number of great features as well, including profitable symbols like wilds and scatter, and free spins rounds.
BlackjackBlackjack players will be delighted to know that the casino hosts several blackjack games. The blackjack selection is not as extensive as what some other casinos have to offer, but the games stand out with top quality. You can expect to find Single Deck Blackjack, BJ Double Exposure, Pontoon, Ventuno, and Blackjack Champion.
The games are exceptionally authentic, so players will never again think of visiting a land-based casino in order to enjoy their favorite game of twenty-one. Additionally, you can engage in Live Blackjack games that are hosted by professional croupiers with years of experience behind their back.
PokerThe casino has provided some excellent poker games to its loyal clientele. Players who are new to poker and therefore, lack the required experience and skill, can try out some of the available video poker variations including staples such as Jacks or Better Double Up, Joker Wild Double Up, All American Double Up, and Deuces Wild Double Up.
More skilled players are given the option to dive in StarCasino’s fantastic selection of table poker games, which consists of Texas Hold’em, Oasis Poker, Casino Hold’em, Caribbean Poker, Ultimate, and Texas Hold’em, among others. When playing in the Live Casino, you can dabble in Live Poker and test your skills against the friendly and seasoned dealers as the games are streamed in real-time.
RouletteSeeing the roulette wheel spin is a thrill anyone can enjoy. At StarCasino, you can have your pick from a large variety of live and virtual Roulette titles, each one impressing with authenticity, flexible bet limits, and seamless gameplay.
The selection includes many different styles of roulette, including traditional options such as French Roulette, Classic Roulette, and European Roulette, which are preferred due to their lower house advantage. Also, there are some more extravagant types like Golden Ball, Lucky Lady Roulette, Sizzling Hot Roulette, Dolphin Pearl Roulette, and more.
JackpotsA player wishing to get rich quick can try their shot at winning a huge jackpot at Star Casino. These games offer a very large payout potential and guaranteed fun while playing them. Star Casino currently offers four different Jackpot games, which are Divine Fortune, Chili Gold 2, Cosmic Fortune, and Caribbean Stud Poker. NetEnt jackpot classics such as Arabian Nights or Mega Fortune are not available at this casino at the moment, but surely more progressive titles will be added to the portfolio in the future.
Live CasinoIf you wish to have the experience of playing at a brick-and-mortar casino without leaving the comfort of your surroundings, you can opt to play at StarCasino’s Live Casino. There you will be served by professional dealers, who aim to offer a top-quality service to all players. These croupiers speak fluent Italian and will help you with any and all questions you may have. The Live Casino hosts a wide array of games including different variants of Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat as well as several variations of Poker.
>> Claim Free Bonus Here <<
Supported DevicesIn order to play at StarCasino, all you need to have is a stable Internet connection and an Internet browser. All games are run using Adobe Flash Player, so make sure that you have downloaded it from the Adobe website or that it is embedded in your browser. Luckily, all modern commercial browsers, such as Opera, Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox, come with a pre-installed Flash Player so you need not worry about anything when playing.
If you do not wish to be tied down to your computer or laptop, or if you are on the go but still want to play, you can do so on your smart device. The site supports a mobile version for smartphones and tablets, running on iOS and Android. Games are adapted for mobile use and are optimized to fit the smaller display, while still retaining their usability and rendering information just as well as on your desktop computer. What you have to also keep in mind is that some games may not run on your mobile device. There is no official post listing the unsupported games so you would have to find that out on your own.
At the present moment, StarCasino does not offer a native downloadable app for smartphones or tablets when other similar websites go out of their way to provide one to their player base. However, StarCasino is more than likely to change this omission in the near future.
The experience of playing on a mobile browser may prove to be sub-par compared to that on a dedicated app or on a desktop computer. Different smartphones perform differently and some players may not have any issues, while for others, it may be unplayable. It is recommended that you play on a newer device as those have way fewer problems in terms of performance and stability.
Bonuses and PromotionsStar Casino offers enticing bonuses and promotions for new and returning players. The Casino offers a no deposit bonus of €10. The Welcome Bonus rewards you with 200% of your deposit up to €100. Your second deposit will get you a 200% bonus up to €200. When depositing for the third time you will receive a bonus of 200% of your deposit up to €300, while the limit of your fourth deposit goes up to €400. The site does not mention the wagering limit on these bonuses, so it is better to turn to customer service to make sure what their terms are.
The casino offers a loyalty point system for long-time players. Every €5 played on slot machines, or €10 wagered on video poker and table games, will earn you points which you can later redeem for cash. The minimum you can convert is 100 points, which equals €1. Any money gained via this loyalty point system must only be wagered one time so that you may keep your winnings from it.
Star Casino also offers weekly or monthly bonuses for a limited time, where you have a chance to gain a cash bonus, free spins or if luck was not on your side you may recover a portion of your money. These offers are diverse and fun, so each time you will have a different experience. They also change on a regular basis so check the Promotions page to see what is currently available.
>> Claim Free Bonus Here <<
Star Casino Payment MethodsStar Casino supports the most commonly found payment methods. Supported credit or debit cards are Visa, MasterCard, Postepay, and Maestro. Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal are the alternatives when it comes o e-Wallets. There is also the option to deposit via a Recharge Voucher. The minimum deposit one can make is €10 across the board, with a maximum deposit of €2,000 at a time for bank cards and PayPal and a maximum of € 45,000 for Neteller and Skrill. Transactions take place instantly and you can gamble away as you please. The casino does not charge any commissions for the deposits, although the payment service may inflict their own fees.
Withdrawing your winnings is just as easy as making a deposit. You can order a payout via your bank card if you have a Visa, Maestro, or American Express. You also are eligible to use Skrill, PayPal, or Neteller if you have an account with them, or alternatively, order a withdrawal via Bank Transfer.
The transactions take between 2-3 business days, which compared to other casinos is much faster, with the exception of the Bank Transfer method, where it will take anywhere between 6 and 9 business days, at which you may even forget that you even ordered a cashout. You are required to withdraw using the same method that you deposited with. The casino works only with EUR and if you deposit in any other currency, the casino will convert it to EUR at the current exchange rates.
All Accepted Methods
Customer SupportAs mentioned above, StarCasino received the Best Services Operator award in 2012 at the EGR in London. They have supplied multiple methods of communication should you wish to contact them with a problem or a question. The most convenient way would be to call them at over the telephone. Another way to get in touch is via email, at [email protected]. The third option is to use the live chat system on their website. All operators speak excellent Italian and will be able to assist you with any and all problems. Customer Service is available to players seven days a week.
Customer Service and the website itself are available only in Italian. You have to keep that in mind if you are an international player and wish to make use of the casino’s services.
Licensing and Restricted CountriesStar Casino is one of the most respected casinos on the Italian gambling market. It holds a license issued by the Autonomous Administration of State Monopolies (AAMS from Italian), which regulates and sets the standards for casinos operating in the jurisdiction of the Italian Republic. Additionally, their random number generation systems are tested regularly by TST, a reputable firm known for guaranteeing the randomness of online casino games. With all this in place, players can rest assured knowing that their results are truly random and are not tampered with.
Star Casino is primarily directed at the Italian market and is not intended for international users. Despite this, players from foreign countries may attempt to register on the website. On the registration page, you will be asked to supply proof of identification and enter some personal information. This is a standard requirement for every well-established online casino with an AAMS license. If you manage to register you have to keep in mind that the website and the support service provided by its agents are exclusively in Italian, so if you do not speak the language, you will have a hard time here.
>> Claim Free Bonus Here <<
submitted by freespinsmobile to u/freespinsmobile [link] [comments]
Betsafe Casino free spins and no deposit bonus
Open your account with Betsafe Casino via this promotional link and get 50 free spins without deposit. Enjoy your free rounds on Starburst, Mega Fortune, Book of Dead, or other popular slots. Additionally, double your first deposit: 100% up to 200 EUUSD. No bonus code needed!
>> Get Free Spins Bonuses <<
BetSafe Casino Full Review:
IntroductionBetSafe was launched in 2006 and has been growing ever since. The online gaming website is now available worldwide and has more than 450,000 clients from 100 countries. BetSafe is one of the leading operators for both sports betting and casino games online. Not only does it have a huge variety of gambling options but it also provides the perfect services needed to guarantee a flawless experience for its many customers. The support service is top-notch and can be used to get help quickly at any time.
BetSafe.com is operated by BML Group Limited, a company located in Malta and licensed by the MGA. Players from the United Kingdom can join thanks to the approval of the Gambling Commission, which regulates the real money gambling site. Some of the many software providers on the platform are licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission to ensure fair gaming on every round. The secure site is welcoming and you can learn more about its products in our expert online review for BetSafe.
SoftwareIt is safe to say that it is the premium software that makes BetSafe such a great gaming website. Everything runs smoothly and the layout is very user-friendly. Starting with the BetSafe Sportsbook, the software is based in instant play and it comes with an elegant theme. Even as a new player, you can get started right away since everything is clearly displayed on the site. The sports are all on the left and the matches are shown with big buttons for the odds in the center. The platform supports live betting and often provides live streams for the matches.
Things only get better when switching over to the BetSafe Casino. This too is available in no-download and it keeps the same stylish theme. The lobby is pretty simple and it shows the gaming options available for each category. Having more than 1,000 games on the online casino is a great indicator of premium software. Some of the top providers available here are NetEnt, Microgaming, Yggdrasil, IGT, iSoftBet, Play'n GO, NextGen, Scientific Games, Evolution Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Quickspin, Leander Games, and Pragmatic Play.
BetSafe also offers an online poker room powered by Microgaming. It is a skin on the MPN and Canadian players can connect by installing the Windows poker client. There is also an instant version to play on the site from a PC or Mac.
>> Get Free Spins Bonuses <<
Betsafe Casino BankingThe payment options available at BetSafe can depend on the country from which you connect. Overall, the operator accepts credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, web wallets, and bank transfers. For Canadians, the payment methods usually include Visa, MasterCard, EntroPay, Maestro, Instant Banking, NETELLER, and Skrill. It is worth noting however that the welcome bonus is not available for deposits done by Skrill or NETELLER.
Payments can range between C$15 and C$10,000. The funds will be available in the account in just a few minutes. When it comes time to withdraw, players can use the same banking options or opt for bank transfers. Transactions to a bank account cannot be processed in CAD and so withdrawals will be processed in EUR if you opt for a bank transfer. It usually takes less than 24 hours for the initial request to be approved and then up to five banking days for the transfer to be done.
Betsafe Mobile CasinoWhen it comes to mobile gaming, there aren't many operators that can match the BetSafe platform for smartphones and tablets. Users have several options for connecting. The first is to just go to the site from the mobile device and bet from there. Another option that is recommended is to get the right app for your smartphone and install it.
BetSafe has mobile apps for Android and for iOS that can be downloaded quickly and for free. Customers can connect with ease from the apps and then enjoy the many thrilling betting options for real money. Bets can be placed on sports, poker, casino, live casino, and even on the virtual sports hosted on the platform. The award-winning app makes navigating very easy on any touchscreen and even provides live streaming for big sporting events.
In addition to over 400 mobile casino games and full access to the sportsbook, mobile players also get promotional incentives to bet on the go. Exclusive bonuses for mobile users are introduced every month.
>> Get Free Spins Bonuses <<
Betsafe Sports BettingBetSafe provides odds for all of the big sporting events from across the globe. It has detailed coverage for popular sports and is always quick to present the betting lines. In general, the odds at BetSafe Sports are sharp and can be compared to the other big bookmakers available in Canada. The layout is simple and very easy to use. Sports available on the site include baseball, ice hockey, soccer, basketball, boxing, golf, and many others. You can select your favorites from the list and then click on the button at the bottom to show the available events.
Tabs for in-play betting and horse racing are available on the site as well in order to keep everything organized. Both these sections are frequented by many Canadian punters. Live updates are available for most matches, while live streaming is provided for selected events. The bet slip is easy to use for all the betting products and it is also great for viewing open bets.
Betsafe Casino GamesIn just a few words, BetSafe Casino is outstanding. Its full collection of games is simply massive and it is guaranteed to make fans of online slots very happy. While the actual total numbers can differ based on the market, Canadian players can expect to find more than 1,000 instant play games that are ready to go on the site. The majority is represented by video slots from top providers and it definitely takes a while to browse through all of the entries. The good news is that the casino online has a search bar at the top that you can use to find titles instantly.
More than 30 classic slots are provided as well and they can be fun to play. However, nothing really compares to the massive progressive slots. BetSafe has over 100 progressive jackpots and some of them are worth seven figures. Big prizes in games like Hall of Gods and Mega Fortune are won frequently on the site and the multi-million jackpots are not far away either.
While most casino games are slots, there are also there options that are great to play online. Table games have countless fans in Canada and BetSafe provides a large selection of live dealer tables to further cater to players. Video poker hasn't been overlooked either and customers will be able to choose from more than a dozen variants that include Jacks or Better, Joker Poker, and Joker Wild. Some video poker games support up to 100 hands to be played per round in order to save time and maximize the winnings.
Overall, the collection of games gets an almost perfect score for BetSafe Casino. The only problem is that there are some popular options missing from the very long list. Games like keno, bingo, and craps are not available in Canada.
>> Get Free Spins Bonuses <<
Table GamesTable games are always top choices at online casinos. The category is loved by professional bettors and beginners alike. This is why BetSafe doesn't limit its collection to slots and also provides more than 50 table games. Different versions of roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and poker are available from the providers and they aim to provide a realistic gaming experience. Simple controls and detailed animations make these table games stand out quickly.
However, if you really want to get an authentic environment while playing online table games, the best selection can be found under the BetSafe Live Casino tab. It is powered by Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, and Extreme Gaming so there are a lot of tables to check out. Being able to see the dealers in a real casino setting will definitely improve the experience as you get dealt cards or as you wait for the little wheel to slow down.
For even more tables, BetSafe Poker can be accessed from the same account. It has thousands of players online since it is part of the Microgaming Poker Network and players also benefit from the special promotions. Texas Hold'em cash games and tournaments come in all shapes and sizes.
Betsafe Casino Promotions and BonusesThe welcome bonus available for new customers who register at BetSafe Casino is pretty small but it can be useful to get started on the right path. The offer of 100% up to C$50 can be claimed on the first deposit by selecting the bonus from the window in the cashier. There is also an option to continue without getting a bonus if this is preferred. If you opt for the bonus, the extra funds will be added to the account as bonus money and must be wagered 40 times before it is turned to real money available for withdrawals. The games can have different contribution rates where slots count 100%, live casino games count 15%, and table games count either 5% or 10%.
If you deposit more than C$25 on the initial payment, you will also receive an additional 20 free spins for the Coins of Egypt slot machine. Each bonus spin is played at C$0.20 and the winnings resulted must be wagered 35 times within three days.
There is however an additional option for the first deposit that can go up to C$300 and it can be claimed from the account menu after signing in. It is not heavily advertised but it can be a better option. Players will still have to meet the same 40x wagering requirement.
>> Get Free Spins Bonuses <<
VIP and ExtrasBetSafe Poker does have a VIP program. Players on the online poker room will benefit from the rewards that come from the loyalty programme in the form of points for rake paid in cash games and tournament fees.
As for the promotions, there are always specials available that deserve your attention. A popular promotional campaign is the Spin and Win one. Players here need to opt in and then play the featured game to get on the leaderboard. The best players get prizes and the top participant will get to claim the best reward, which is usually a high-end gadget or bonus money.
BetSafe has a special bonus meant to encourage players to try their luck in the Dream Catcher live game from Evolution Gaming. This gaming option is similar to wheel of fortune and participants have multiple betting options for every spin of the large wheel. To take part in the promotion, you need to sign in and go to the promotional page. After you opt in, you have to deposit C$25 or more and you will get C$25 bonus for Dream Catcher. The bonus must be wagered 35 times within three days to clear it.
In addition to the welcome bonus and the special promotions, Canadian players will also be able to benefit from the Daily Boosts available on the online casino. These have something special for every day of the week. Players are required to click on the Take Part button for the daily promotion and then meet the requirement to get the bonus.
MondayDeposit at least C$20 and wager C$50 to get 25 free spins for Mega Fortune Dreams. Continue betting and wager another C$50 for an extra 50 free spins that will be credited as soon as you meet the wagering requirement of 35x.
TuesdayPlay C$150 or more on the live games Dream Catcher and Lightning Roulette and you will be credited with a C$10 bonus right away.
WednesdayYou have one free spin available for NetEnt's slots game Gonzo's Quest on every Wednesday. The three players that get the highest win from the single free spin will win cash prizes of up to C$200.
ThursdayDeposit C$20 and play the featured classic slot for C$50 to instantly receive 25 bonus spins for the same slots game.
FridayGrab a 50% bonus of up to C$15 to have extra funds for the weekend. The wagering requirement for the bonus funds must be met within seven days.
SaturdayA selected slots game is featured in the Saturday promotion. You need to deposit C$30 or more and then you will get 40 bonus spins for the top online slot immediately.
SundayThe Sunday action is made better with a bonus of 20 free spins for a selected slot after depositing at least C$20 to the casino account. If you reach the bonus in the featured slot you will get another 20 free spins on the following day.
>> Get Free Spins Bonuses <<
Betsafe Casino Customer SupportBetSafe is one of the best companies in the world for customer support. The service is really top-notch and is open around the clock. One highlight is the very fast response time for every contact option. Live chat generally takes about 30 seconds to connect with a customer support team member and it is definitely the most popular way of getting in touch online. You can also request a callback, which typically takes about 30 minutes, depending on how busy the lines are. Even emails get fast response within an hour, which is very impressive, to say the least.
If you just want to get some extra information and you don't need to ask the support team directly, the help center also has FAQs across different categories. The details provided here could have been a bit better but there are certainly plenty of topics covered to help customers out with common issues.
submitted by freespins1 to u/freespins1 [link] [comments]
Royal Vegas Casino Full Review
Looking for free spins to Royal Vegas Casino Canada? Here you are: 50 free spins on Mega Moolah Abslolootely Mad Jackpot? In addition, get $1200 welcome offer across your first 3 payments.
>> Play Free Spins Now <<
Bonuses & PromotionsWe appreciate the bonus and promotional program that this casino has put together for its players for a few reasons.
The first is that the site and the program are not overwhelming and packed with a reload bonus here and a reload bonus there and throw in some free spins three times a day as long as you make ten deposits a week. You know, that type of thing…
Instead, there’s a standard welcome bonus package that’s nothing different than most that you’ll find through internet casinos. But, what creates some real value add opportunities are the loyalty program plus the limited time promotions.
We’re going to detail the current promotion for you in just a minute but, what’s great about it is that there’s no deposit required If you’re on the site to do some betting, you can get in on the action and have some fun participating and spinning the wheel for prizes. It’s frustrating to see some great rewards up for grabs but then read the small print and find out that it’ll cost you hundreds to even get in the running, and that’s not the case here. Play your favorite game and wager as you normally would, and you’re part of the promotion.
>> Play Free Spins Now <<
$1,200 Welcome Bonus Package + 50 Free SpinsNew players can get in on a three-part reward that includes both a deposit match plus some free spins on three different designated slot games. That’s good news. The not quite as good news is that you have to rollover the bonus 40 times before you can cash anything out. This site offers two types of tracking, though, so you’ll need to get further clarification on meeting any wagering requirement and find out if you’re on a percentage tracking system or in protected bonus mode as it will make a difference.
The Welcome Package
Limited Time PromotionsRoyal Vegas features a current promotion that runs for about a month or so, and it also provides information on past contests so new players can get a good idea of what to expect in the future.
When we checked in, the current promotion was “Wild Wins” with a €300,000 instant prize pool at stake. This is the kind of bonus that we like to see because it’s not tied into a deposit requirement. Those types of things get old. You want some extra value while you’re playing instead of having to fund your player account over and over again.
So, the way Wild Wins works (say that three times fast) is that you log in and play your favorite game in the casino. The more you bet, the faster you fill your progress bar with rewards points. Every time you get up to 100% on that meter, you get a spin on the jungle wheel
The jungle wheel has prizes that include free spins, rewards points, or a trip to the bonus round where you can get in on the big stuff. They’re all instant prizes, and you can spin as many times as you fill that progress bar.
>> Play Free Spins Now <<
Royal Vegas Rewards ProgramIf you’re familiar with online casino VIP programs, you’ll immediately understand this one. It’s a four-tiered club, and every new player is automatically enrolled as soon as they complete registration of their betting account.
The tiers are:
As soon as you earn 10,000 in one month, you hit the Gold status and then you’ll receive a birthday present, accelerated earnings, and a monthly loyalty bonus. Get all the way to Platinum with 75,000 points in one month, and all of those rewards are multiplied significantly. Plus, once you reach 5,000 points you can convert them to cash whenever you want. They exchange at €1 for every 1,000 points redeemed. Cash to points and points to cash.
Money Transfers – In and OutIf you’ve read some of our reviews, you may have noticed that we like full disclosure when it comes to banking. We want to see options right up front for everyone to review and not hidden behind a password so that customers need to register to find out if they can even deposit using their financial accounts.
While this casino does provide a good, detailed list of all of the available financial providers that they use for deposits and withdrawals, what it doesn’t provide is accurate information on their turnaround times for processing and any fees that may be imposed.
It does say that some fees may apply, and we do know that there is a minimum 24 hour waiting period before an internal approval is made on cash out requests, but that’s the extent of it.
We’re putting the focus on this because cash outs with Royal Vegas are one of the most discussed topics in player forums about the casino. You will see some very complimentary comments stating they had money in hand within seven days. But, you’ll also find some people report that they went through a very lengthy withdrawal process and didn’t feel that customer service did much to help them or clarify things.
Just like opinions, money issues will vary from person to person so we can’t give a definitive answer here, but you will want to keep this information in mind if you are someone who demands a quick turnaround as you may not find one through this site.
>> Play Free Spins Now <<
Deposit OptionsIt’s typical for a casino to have many ways to deposit and fewer withdrawal methods and that is also the case here. But, there are so many withdrawal options that the expanded “cash in” list goes on and on. Unless you are a Bitcoin user, your preferred banking method is surely on this list.
The minimum deposit for all of these methods is 10. However, you can sign up with a lower minimum deposit, but then forfeit the free spins that are included in the welcome bonus package.
That’s quite a list, isn’t it?! There are some other currency restrictions but just click on banking and then the deposit tab and you’ll be able to review the currency options that specifically apply to you.
WithdrawalsThere aren’t specific guidelines on payout approvals and fees. The internal approval takes a minimum of 24 hours and could take longer and then it’s in the hands of the payment processor or bank.
Game VarietyThumbs up to Royal Vegas for providing a great variety that includes specialty, video poker, some unusual table games, and both reel and video slots courtesy of Microgaming. Not all of them appear in the mobile casino, so specialty players need to pull up the full website version.
Audio and Video QualityAs long as you have Flash installed first, the user interface is very easy, and the quality is as good as it gets with these particular titles. We found them to be fast loading and the graphics crisp and clear.
Mobile Casino171 games appeared for us on an Android device. While we couldn’t find the specialty games, slots, table games, video poker, and the full live casino area were all ready to go for us with a clear picture and touchscreen operation.
Slots: 350 (148 on mobile)The slot banks are all together as there aren’t different versions separated out, but you can sort them alphabetically or search for a particular title to quickly locate your favorite. Slots can also be played in free play mode so you can try out some without risking money at the same time.
A Few of the Newer Games Include
Some of the Reel Slots
Video SlotsAnd, what Microgaming is known for, those intricate video slots with amazing graphics and video, and featuring some unusual bonus games.
Progressive JackpotsWhen you talk about slots provided by Microgaming, the focus is usually more on the progressive jackpots as this software giant offers some of the more well-known big money games. Royal Vegas provides a running total of the current combined progressive amounts available on the site. Just in case you were wondering, it was $6.2 million when we last checked.
Video Poker: 26 (seven on mobile)It can get monotonous to talk about video poker as it’s typically not well-represented on online casinos compared to its presence in brick and mortars. When it is online, there are usually only a few of the most basic games like Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild. While this site’s video poker collection isn’t what you would call massive, there are some fun variations that we appreciate, as it gives those poor neglected poker players some choices.
Table Games: 50 (eight on mobile)When you access the table game area, you’ll see 58 tables as opposed to 50 but that’s because the live dealer tables are also included, and we’re breaking them out so you can get a better picture of what this casino has to offer.
A few of the “non live” options include:
Scratch Cards: 20 (zero on mobile)Although we didn’t find any of these games on our smartphone, there are plenty of specialty type games on the full website for instant or download play.
Casual Games: 33 (zero on mobile)Another section that we couldn’t find in the mobile casino, but this casual games section has a lot of variety to it
Live Casino: eight (eight on mobile)Although live casino doesn’t appear in the middle menu where all of the other gaming menu items are featured, there is a live casino selection from the top menu. Oddly enough, though, when you click on it, it takes you to the main slots area. At first, we didn’t think there was a live casino, but when we headed into the table game section, there were eight live tables in action.
Except for Live Dream Catcher, the tables in the in this area are provided by Evolution Gaming.
On the other hand, we weren’t overwhelmed with the quality of the responses. It was like pulling teeth to try to get an answer and, when we did, it was short and barely scratched the surface of what we asked. So, we can certainly understand the frustration that some people experienced, especially if they were trying to get information on a payout they’re owed.
SummaryWhen we look at a casino that features one and only one software provider, it’s difficult to be creative in our assessment. Microgaming is a top company and offers some of the best games around, so slot players who know these games already know what to expect.
If you pull up the Microgaming website and look at their top “creations,” you’ll find most, if not all, of them on Royal Vegas, not to mention those big jackpot providers like Major Millions.
We do like that this site offers more than just a focus on slots. The specialty games area is chock full of possibilities for people who would rather play something different. There are a lot of players who enjoy keno or bingo or scratch offs, and they’re all set as long as they play the full site version and aren’t mobile casino players.
Video poker and table games are plentiful and have a good variety in addition to a suitable quantity.
Evolution Gaming is behind the live dealer tables, and it’s one of the best for this type of “real person” table action, so that’s another feather in Royal Vegas’ cap.
Taking a look the rest of the service, though, there are some positives and negatives.
>> Play Free Spins Now <<
submitted by freespinsbonus to u/freespinsbonus [link] [comments]
Big5Casino Free Bonus & Review
Open your account with Big5Casino using bonus link and get €5 FREE BONUS NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED! This exclusive promotion is valid for new players only. Also, do not forget to claim your first deposit bonus: 100% up to 500 EUR and 500 Free Spins!
>> Get Exclusive Bonuses Here <<
Full Review of Big5Casino:
IntroductionSince you are playing online slots or casino games, why not keep a sportsbook nearby, just in case you want to lay down few bets on your best football teams or tennis stars? This is made possible by Big5casino, but that's just part of the i-gaming adventures ahead.
This online casino venue is a legitimate aggregator of casino games and sports matches. The Malta-issued license ensures all slots and table and card games are verified for compliance and fairness. What is more, big 5 casino is able to provide a long list of bonuses and promotions.
The website offers world-standar security, ease of navigating, the ability to log in with Google, Facebook or Twitter, as well as a responsive live-chat help desk. New players can enjoy a package of big 5 casino free spins and regular players can get that plus many other perks that are provided on a regular basis.
Big5Casino Online Slot and Table GamesOnce you've entered the website, one swipe up on the screen and you've the latest and most popular online slots in front of you. This is one of the reasons big 5 casino counts for a serious provider of online casino action. In fact, there are more than 500 online slots and many of these are all-time classics, popular games, new releases and even jackpot slots.
Accessing the full selection of games on big 5 casino requires pressing on the Slots tab. This is where the casino keeps all of the games in good order, listed in categories according to style and popularity. One way to choose a game is by browsing the 'All' games tab, or simply search for a favorite title right from that page.
In terms of providers, the casino has enlisted games from 35 different providers. The list includes companies like Play'n GO, Big Time Gaming, iSoftBet, Merkur, NetEnt, Triple Edge Studios, Thunderkick, Neon Valley and more.
Big 5 casino is known for providing more than 20 different blackjack games. These include variants such as American Blackjack, Blackjack Multihand VIP, Double Exposure Blackjack and more. But this is only one category, as there are poker games, baccarat, roulette, video poker, as well as scratch cards. If anyone is interested in a game of bingo, there is that under the Other Games tab.
>> Get Exclusive Bonuses Here <<
Big5Casino Live Casino GamesPlayers who enjoy playing against a live person but online, or those who are eager to explore that sort of thrill, have more than 25 live dealer rooms at their disposal. These include blackjack, roulette, poker and baccarat, however, there are some rare and exclusive games like Monopoly Live and Dreamcatcher.
What is more, even though there isn't a big 5 casino no deposit bonus, the players can claim periodic promotions to play live dealer games, which is a rare thing to find at most online casinos.
Big5Casino Bonuses and PromotionsNew players are welcome to explore the possibilities at big 5 casino by claiming the welcome bonus. This is a one of a kind offer that's been made for players who enjoy getting free spins as well as bonus money.
To break it down precisely, the big 5 casino bonus is for 100% match-up on the deposit for up to €500.00, plus 500 free spins.
The 100% match up is available with a minimum deposit of €20, but the 500 spins can be claimed by depositing slightly more - €55.
In addition to this promotion, big 5 casino has great offers for the sportsbook, the slots tournaments and the for their €5000 prize draw. Weekly promotions can be claimed on a specific day of the week, and all of this is available starting with the big 5 casino welcome bonus.
Big5Casino VIP ProgramThis is one of those online casinos that doesn't have a VIP program. The reason is simple. Why bother offering tiers and points, when players have access to so many promotions and giveaways that come periodically in your email? That surely makes it a lot easier. Whether players want to play on Friday or Sunday, on slots or casino games, or sports matches, big 5 casino has the according bonus for that - available to all account-holders at the casino.
>> Get Exclusive Bonuses Here <<
Big5Casino Mobile ExperienceThe casino sports a sleek, no-gimmick design that makes browsing it as cool as a swimming pool at a tropical resort. Players can play slots, casino games, live dealer games and bet on sports directly from the website - no need to download any apps or computer software. As long as you have a personal computer that isn’t from the 1990s or an Android or iOS mobile device, you should be good to play at big 5 casino.
Some of the highlights are fast load times, games loading directly on the site, security and privacy are at a very high level, and everything is easy to navigate. One more thing, being able to see the amounts that players had won recently on slots can give you an idea what game to play next. The ticker tape scrolls in the middle of the home page, and is such a useful thing to have.
Big5Casino Payment MethodsThe minimum deposit to claim the bonus is €20.00 and minimum withdrawal limit is also €20.00.
Payment methods include Visa, Master Card, Skrill, NETeller, Sofort Banking, bank transfer, Trustly, AstroPay, Interac, Instadebit, Siirto and many others.
>> Get Exclusive Bonuses Here <<
Big5Casino Support and SecurityGetting in touch with the big 5 casino help desk can be done by sending a live chat message. Customer service experts take it from there to provide the best service and fast. Players who want to find out commonly-sought details about the casino can refer to the extensive Frequently Asked Questions page that offers answers to most queries.
In terms of security, simply starting with the big 5 casino login screen, the players enter an encrypted space that keeps personal information private. Also, each deposit and withdrawal method comes with its own security infrastructure making transactions safe and sound.
The casino has a license from the Malta Gaming Authority which translates to adherence to laws and regulations, as well as compliance regarding the slots and casino games, the theoretical Return to Player outcomes (RTP), private information, and more.
ConclusionThis is the place that makes casino players can sports bettors feel at home. The lists of potential gaming options on both ends are always up to do date with new games. The same is valid about the welcome bonus and the promotions, as these are regular and give back to players who are loyal to Big 5. To summarize, the casino offers everything that is needed for a seamless online casino experience.
>> Get Exclusive Bonuses Here <<
DoubleDown Casino Slots lets you log in via your Facebook account or as a Guest. We tried both. If you've played this game online, the Android app can access your data. New users won't notice much ... With millions of players DoubleDown Casino is the best free casino where you can enjoy a variety of games including over 30+ free slots, slot tournaments, multi-player poker, video poker, bingo, and much more. Casino action and Vegas jackpot thrills are free—and right at your fingertips!—in the world’s biggest social casino app. Win big on over 200 authentic Vegas slot machines, from 3-reel classics to the latest Las Vegas hits, and the same name-brand Video Poker, Blackjack, and Roulette you know and love from the casino floor. Top Las Vegas slots you know and love! Tons of free chips to play ... Casino 🎰SLOT🎰 action and JACKPOT thrills are FREE —and right at your fingertips!—in the world’s biggest FREE casino slots app. Win big on over 150 authentic slot machines, from 3-reel classic 777 slots to the latest Las Vegas hit slot machines, as well as the same name-brand ♥️♠️ Video Poker ♣️♦️, Blackjack, and Roulette you know and love directly from your favorite ... Apart from all Vegas slots proposed, DoubleDown Casino - FREE Slots also offers players a Tournament, High Limit Room, Wheel of Fortune and more to ensure you win big every day. It is possible to log in with a Facebook account and play as a Guest. Via this Tournament, plus the bonuses, the gambler can win prizes and coins. Double Down Interactive LLC. Download APK (52.2 MB) Versions. Using APKPure App to upgrade Vegas Slots - DoubleDown Casino, fast, free and save your internet data. The description of Vegas Slots - DoubleDown Casino. Play your FAVORITE Vegas SLOTS and WIN BIG at DoubleDown casino! Download NOW! Casino 🎰SLOT🎰 action and JACKPOT thrills are FREE —and right at your fingertips!—in the ... The instructions below are specific to our online games (DoubleDown Casino on Facebook and DoubleDownCasino.com).For help with our mobile app, read our troubleshooting steps for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire.. Restart your browser. Sometimes, just stopping a process and starting it from scratch is all you need to do.It's especially helpful if the browser session has been going on for a while ... Vegas Slots - DoubleDown Casino: Android app (4.3 ★, 10,000,000+ downloads) → Play your FAVORITE Vegas SLOTS and WIN BIG at DoubleDown casino! Download... PLUS, find all the true casino favorites like Triple Double Diamonds, Sizzling 7s, Triple Double Butterfly Sevens & Double Diamond Deluxe. Every slot is available to every player, from the very first spin. Real Vegas slot machines with free spins, respins, jackpots & BIG WINS Fast-loading, fast-winning app goes straight to the action! Solitaire, efbet app for placing future, from your own casino games on your prizes but you can now. Believe us dollars. At once you really love pokies with short stacks and others there is another important feature intensive play. Another 10, pick, choose from 45 bc. Are a day. Delivering superb android is no reason, bulgaria, but what is a particular issues. All attractive to download ...
[index]          
For my Double Win Vegas Casino PLAYLIST Click Here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-RKvGCUTnKU9iZz2C4m8j7PzQ7HcAyEqYou can download and play this Ca... Experience the BIG WIN of Las Vegas in the world's largest FREE to play casino on mobile!Play your favorite games straight off the Casino Floor including slo... To run DoubleDown Casino Hack - 3.7.5, please visit official site:http://doubledowncasino.cheatcore.orgDoubleDown Casino Hack 3.7.5 - CORE [iOS - Android - F... For my DoubleDown Casino PLAYLIST Click Here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-RKvGCUTnKXjNpBE1zftm_0I6fMmIijiFor my Make / Win / Earn / Money / Cas... For my DoubleU Casino Vegas Slots PLAYLIST Click Here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-RKvGCUTnKXZiV9ZzisSbvcTVz0fn4DaYou can download and play this... For my DoubleDown Casino PLAYLIST Click Here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-RKvGCUTnKXjNpBE1zftm_0I6fMmIijiYou can download and play this Casino g... Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. You can download and play this Casino / Slot / Slots / Machine / Machines game DoubleDown Classic Slots - FREE Vegas Slots! by Double Down Interactive LLC fo...